The Adventures of Airstream Mikie

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I want, I need, I lust...



When I get where I'm going, wherever that is, even if there is no water nearby, it seems that I still want a wood canoe.


Even if I never get it in the water, I would still like one of these in my home, either on the wall, or even on the floor, just to admire the craftsmanship, to sit in occasionally, and dream.

This is only 13' long, perfect to put on the roof of the tow vehicle.  I think it would look so fine going down the road on some great adventure.


Here's the link for more info.

2 comments:

  1. Our across-the-street neighbors have two wood canoes they built themselves--his and hers--and they do look sharp when they take off for the weekend. All they lack is an Airstream.
    Say, that's a cool link on your site, "Twitter search for Airstream". How did you set that up?

    Good luck with the canoe!
    RG Coleman

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://twitter.com/search?q=airstream

    The URL above shows the format for a search of Twitter. Replace "airstream" with any search argument. Add "+" between additional words, like this:

    http://twitter.com/search?q=airstream+for+sale

    When you go to twitter.com there is a search function on the right column. Enter a search there, and see what URL you get which drives that search!

    ReplyDelete