The Adventures of Airstream Mikie

Monday, August 10, 2009

Best Airstream Interior, Ever


I had been wanting an Airstream for many years, and never made the move until I saw a vintage Airstream done by David Winick who created what I consider to be the best looking interior ever. I had no idea an Airstream could look so good inside.

David Winick is a true artist. Check out his website and I'm sure you'll agree.

I immediately wanted him to do one for me, but I really had no idea what I wanted, or needed, or should have. It would have taken me ages to figure it all out, and meanwhile I was itching to jump right in. I felt that if I didn't get an Airstream soon, the window might close, and it would never happen. So I got the most basic Airstream possible, chalking it all up to a learning experience. And when I learn what I really want/need/should have, I hope to go back to David Winick for a real work of art that will last me a lifetime.

Meanwhile, I have David Winick to thank for giving me the inspiration to jump in and get started. Thank you, David!


No comments:

Post a Comment